Prism Forums
Please register or login to view the entire forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Prism Forums
Please register or login to view the entire forum!
Prism Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey :)

2 posters

Go down

Hey :) Empty Hey :)

Post by Callista Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 am

Hey ppl, I'm Calli and I actually came across your site from Zoot. I loved the concept of what they were doing - I still love pokemon! - and it was a shame that it seems it'll never be finished...but I saw your links and decided to click on them.
The art I've seen looks amazing Smile

I will say I'm a bit of a lurker heh, I do draw fantasy and anime (not to any amazing extent lol), though haven't done so for quite a while, and I write creative. If it's ok I'll post a creature in the concept art for you guys to look at.
With uni I can't say I can help out a great deal - plus I have no modelling or 3D imaging skills etc. - but if there is anything I can do to help you guys just say the word Smile

Callista
Collector
Collector

Crystals : 238

Back to top Go down

Hey :) Empty Re: Hey :)

Post by endie Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:21 am

If you like to draw characters, feel free to draw NPC characters, player clothing, monsters, etc. We still need concepts for that stuff so you're welcome to contribute in that area.

If you like writing, you're also welcome to post any quest ideas you may have, or any short story ideas you may have in the quests and plot, and NPC concepts boards.

And last but not least, welcome to Prism!
endie
endie
3D Graphics Department Head
3D Graphics Department Head

Crystals : 577

http://samluo.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum