Prism Forums
Please register or login to view the entire forum!

JLambert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JLambert

Post by JLambert on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Er, how do you say…Ayyyy.

I'm Jack. 16 years of age. I registered as JLambert. You can call me whatever you would like to.

Dakota Hoskins introduced me to this project.

I derp around with music. I can do artsy stuff too, but I tend not to 'cause I don't have supplies and I wouldn't know how to use 'em anyway. Here's an example from a 10th grade assignment:

So you can ask me to do art stuff if you'd like. It would take some time, but I'd get it done to the best of my ability.

I will be posting tracks made for Prism on my Soundcloud account. Unfortunately, I just joined the forums so I have to wait a week to be able to post links.

From a more personal standpoint, I am a Christian. I love Jesus. Am I gonna force that on you or flaunt it? No, but my foot will not be moved—I'm steadfast in faith. I don't judge the world, 'cause that ain't my place. My faith can benefit y'all: Colossians 3:23 says, "And whatever you do, do it heartily as unto the Lord and not to men." That means I'll work for you, giving as full an effort as I can—as if I were working for God.

I'm eager to get to know y'all and thankful that I've been given this wonderful opportunity to work with new folks. See y'all around.

Last edited by JLambert on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited 'cause I forgot how to do HTML. ._.)
JLambert

Crystals : 13

Back to top Go down

Re: JLambert

Post by TG on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 am

Welcome to the project Jack.
I'm glad that you'll be working hard for us, regardless of your motivations!
We accept all kinds of people here, and as long as you're tolerant of other people's views, you'll find that others will not bother you about yours.

I like the looks of your music already, and you're free to request assignments in any field that you feel you would enjoy.

Welcome to Prism. Glad to have you aboard.
-TG

Just because I'm TheGood doesn't mean I can't be TheBad and TheUgly
TG
NPC Design Department Head
NPC Design Department Head

Crystals : 260

http://www.facebook.com/rjsullivan1

Back to top Go down

Post by endie on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:43 am

lol that picture is so awesome XD

welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see what you come up with for music! Liking what I hear already with the Nilneas song (:

I admire your faith, and also appreciate your attitude especially on these forums where we have many mixed faith members. You are more than welcome to discuss religion in the off topic section, but please keep it respectful (as I'm sure you will) to everyone (:

Hopefully we can chat more on the irc chat, or perhaps ustream. See ya round!

3D Graphics Department Head

Crystals : 577

http://samluo.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Callista on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:22 am

Welcome J! I haven't been around a lot so sorry my welcome is late.
Love your artwork, the line work is amazing Very Happy

Callista
Collector
Collector

Crystals : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by JLambert on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi all, it has sure been a while!

(Callista, if your welcome was late, my reply is even later… Thanks for your kind and warm welcome. Smile )

So, everyone—I disappeared for a good few months. In that time, my computer broke and I lost *most* of my data and programs. Windows broke (go figure, real windows break easily too!) Actually, it was from a user error. I'm running Ubuntu now. I've also got a completely different sequencing program, though, but it works just fine. I'm still more than happy to make music, but I need direction, having been away for so long.

I've been playing a lot of Suikoden 2 also, so knowing its soundtrack I've got a better feel for what kind of music this sort of game is all about!

with Love―
Jack Lambert

PS The email address of mine which you have does not exist any longer. My standard email address is jlcanonical@gmail.com. I would have changed it on the profile, however, I could not figure out how to!

Last edited by JLambert on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added updated email address for assure contact)
JLambert

Crystals : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by endie on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Hey good to hear you're good and well! I admit, I did get kinda concerned when you just up and disappeared but it's good to hear nothing terrible happened beyond the usual windows business.

I updated the email for your user to the one you just provided. Users are not allowed to change their email addresses. This is to prevent multiple accounts being attached to one email. However, I'm happy to change it for you (or anyone for that matter) since I assume if you're asking you're not a robot =P

Crystals : 577

http://samluo.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoskins on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi Jack! Very Happy
Hoskins
Collector
Collector

Crystals : 75